Few easy steps to create a Gmail account. In just a few quick and easy steps you will have your new Gmail email account and access to all of the Google tools it comes with, for free! Steps are as follows
Steps To Create a Gmail Account
1. To begin, simply search Google for “Gmail”.
And click the first-page link Gmail. You will be taken to a page asking for your Gmail sign in information. You don’t have that yet, but don’t worry! Just click on “Create account” at the bottom of the page.
2. This will take you to the account set up page, where you will enter your name and choose a username and password, as well as some other basic information.
3. Your username will need to be unique; if someone is already using it, Google will let you know and ask you to choose another one.
4. Try to choose a password that is easy for you to remember but hard to others to guess.
Now that you have a good password, re-type it to confirm it.
5. Then continue entering the requested information.
Congratulations! You have just set up your new Gmail account!
Click on “Continue to Gmail” to see your inbox and all of the Google tools you will be able to use.
Here’s your new Gmail inbox! That was pretty easy, wasn’t it?